Carrigaline Community School is managed on behalf of The Department of Education & Skills by a Board of Management.
The ten-member Board comprises of two parent nominees, two teacher nominees, three nominees of the Diocese of Cork & Ross and three nominees of the Cork Education & Training Board. The school Principal is Secretary to the Board.
The current Board of Management three-year term of office runs from 2015 to 2018.
Board of Management 2017/2018
- Ms. Una O'Donnell (Cork ETB nominee) - Chairperson
- Ms. Mary Shields (Cork ETB nominee)
- Mr. Pat McKelvey (Cork ETB nominee)
- Mr. Hugh Crowley (Diocesan nominee)
- Rev. Fr. Pat Fogarty (Diocesan nominee)
- Mr. Con Mc Carthy (Diocesan nominee)
- Ms. Valerie O'Mahony (Parent nominee)
- Ms. Anna Geary (Parent nominee)
- Ms. Lisa O'Donoghue (Teacher nominee)
- Ms. Annemarie O' Mahony (Teacher nominee)
Board of Management Agreed Reports
Click on the link below to view the Agreed Report from the latest Board of Management meeting.
Board of Management Annual Report
The Board of Management also publishes an Annual Report for the information of all the stakeholders.