Carrigaline Community School is managed on behalf of The Department of Education & Skills by a Board of Management.
The ten-member Board comprises of two parent nominees, two teacher nominees, three nominees of the Diocese of Cork & Ross and three nominees of the Cork Education & Training Board. The school Principal is Secretary to the Board.
The current Board of Management three-year term of office runs from 2015 to 2018.
Board of Management 2017/2018
- Ms. Una O'Donnell (Cork ETB nominee) - Chairperson
- Ms. Mary Shields (Cork ETB nominee)
- Mr. Pat McKelvey (Cork ETB nominee)
- Mr. Hugh Crowley (Diocesan nominee)
- Rev. Fr. Pat Fogarty (Diocesan nominee)
- Mr. Con Mc Carthy (Diocesan nominee)
- Ms. Valerie O'Mahony (Parent nominee)
- Ms. Catherine Murphy (Parent nominee)
- Ms. Lisa O'Donoghue (Teacher nominee)
- Ms. Annemarie O' Mahony (Teacher nominee)
The Board of Management publishes an Annual Report for the information of all the stakeholders.