Carrigaline Community School is managed on behalf of The Department of Education & Skills by a Board of Management.
The ten-member Board comprises of two parent nominees, two teacher nominees, three nominees of the Diocese of Cork & Ross and three nominees of the Cork Education & Training Board. The school Principal is Secretary to the Board.
The current Board of Management three-year term of office runs from 2018/19 to 2020/21.
Board of Management 2018/2019
- Ms. U. O'Donnell (Cork ETB nominee)
- Cllr. M. Shields (Cork ETB nominee)
- Mr. B. Reidy (Cork ETB nominee)
- Mr. Hugh Crowley (Diocesan nominee)
- Rev. Fr. Pat Fogarty (Diocesan nominee)
- Ms. V. O'Mahony (Diocesan nominee)
- Ms. R. Mulcahy (Parent nominee) - Chairperson
- Ms. R. Mehigan (Parent nominee)
- Mr. A. O'Leary (Teacher nominee)
- Mr. J. Lyons (Teacher nominee)
Board of Management Agreed Reports
Click on the link below to view the Agreed Report from the latest Board of Management meeting.
- Agreed Report June 2019
- Agreed Report May 2019
- Agreed Report February 2019
- Agreed Report November 2018
- Agreed Report September 2018
- Agreed Report May 29th 2018
- Agreed Report May 1st 2018
Board of Management Annual Report
The Board of Management also publishes an Annual Report for the information of all the stakeholders.