As we are now in the final stages of preparation for the new academic year, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome your child back to CCS for the year ahead.
Elsewhere in this section, or by clicking on the links below, you will find all relevant information for the new school year. If you need anything printed, please call to the school office or phone us on 021-4372300.
- Code of Behaviour and our policy statements on Anti-Bullying and ICT Acceptable Use Policy
- General school information – please give particular attention to our policy on mobile phones and electronic devices
- For your convenience, High Street Books, Cork, will provide a bookshop facility at Carrigaline Community School on both Saturday 6th July and Saturday 17th August from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (including lunchtime)
- Uniform details
- 4ORM, one of our school tracksuit supplier, will also be present for the fitting and sale of CCS tracksuits, polo shirts and school jackets on the days outlined above
- Schedule for return to school in August
Code of Behaviour/Policy Statement on Bullying
The Board of Management requests that all parents discuss the key points raised in our Code of Behaviour/Bullying policies with your children and retain them for reference. As is our practice, parents and pupils will sign a school ‘Code of Behaviour’ agreement form at the commencement of the new academic year, which will include a list of banned items.
Principal & Secretary to the Board of Management